Wednesday, June 9, 2010

10 Days...

I am not sure how it happened or when it happened but today marks 10 days. 10 days. Last time I checked, we still had a month to go. Now, I am home with my parents, talking wedding, dreaming wedding and speaking wedding. Somehow 30 days went to 10 days, and I am still trying to figure it out! I guess it finally hit me that Bryan and I were getting married when we went to get our marriage license at the Courthouse in Kansas City before I left to come home. In 10 days, we will have that baby signed, sealed and mailed off and be officially married!!!

I guess you can say my nerves and the excitement have settled well and are getting more and more crazier with each passing day! So, here is to hoping my anxiety stays low, the excitement grows and my nerves stay calm because in 10 days, I will be a Mrs. and finally get to marry my best friend!

Enjoy the picture of us in front of the Courthouse with our marriage license!

No comments:

Post a Comment