Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Beginning...

Hello hello!

Bryan and I recently got engaged (December 19th to be precise-THE BEST DAY), and we both are ecstatic to start planning a wedding and our life together! I thought starting a blog would be a great way to keep our families and friends updated on exciting and fun things going on in our lives as well as wedding details!

I thought the title of this blog was perfect for today...New Year's Eve! Every year I try to make a New Year's Resolution and end up not sticking to it. This year I am changing that! I have two New Year's Resolutions...to enjoy life more (live-laugh-love : my motto) and not to stress out as much-take everything one day at a time! I am so excited for 2009 and cannot wait to see what the new year will have in store for us!

Wedding planning is going well. We have not done much since it has been less than two weeks since we have been engaged. We do have a date set: June 19th, 2010!!! I am sooo excited as well as nervous. A lot of juggling will be taking place in my life for the next year and half seeing as I will be planning a wedding, starting to accomplish my dream by obtaining my Master's in Elementary Education (ahhh!!!), and working while trying to enjoy life to the fullest!!! I am very lucky to have a wonderful fiance by my side to help me through it all!

Wish me luck!

Happy New Year's Eve! Hope you all are safe and have fun ringing in the New Year!

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment