As far as wedding planning goes, I bought a wedding organizer. It will be so helpful to have this book with us to take when we meet with different vendors, photographers, etc. Plus, it allows us to keep everything organized in one place. Last night, we sat down and started to look through the organizer together. We filled out a questionnaire of what was important to us. After going through some of the book, we came up with seven things that are very important to us:
1. Ceremony Site
2. Reception Site
3. Time of Day/Year Wedding Takes Place
4. Food/Drinks
5. Cake
6. Honeymoon
7. Photographer
Bryan and I would like to first find a ceremony and reception site, which I will probably write soon as to where we are looking at. We know location wise, we are trying to find both places in St. Charles, MO (mid-point for both our families). We already know the photographer we want...Kelly Manno...she is awesome!!! We are meeting with her, another photographer, and a few sites when we go home near the end of January! Can't wait! Bryan and I hope to sit down this weekend and look through more of the wedding organizer to see other important elements of our wedding! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Love.
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment