Monday, January 19, 2009

Beautiful Breckenridge!

Bryan and I returned home yesterday from Breckenridge, CO! All I can say is WOW! It is absolutely beautiful there and even better than I imagined. I always told Bryan in college, if we got the chance to move outside of MO, that is where I wish we could move. And, I would not change my wish. We spent most of Wednesday driving to CO and relaxing once we got there with everyone. Thursday, we went to snowboarding school and spent the majority of the day being taught the basics of snowboarding while it was snowing! Thursday was a very sore day for our muscles. Friday, we spent the morning practicing the basics down the bunny slope. After lunch, we went with some of our friends to the green runs and continued to practice going down the mountain! We thought we were sore Thursday; we were wrong! It was awesome experience filled with many faceplants in the snow, falling, and laughing! We had a great time and ended up snowboarding longer than we thought! Due to some minor injuries Bryan and I had from Friday, we spent Saturday walking around Breckenridge downtown. It was filled with cute, little shops everywhere! We even went to a real French pastry shop where Bryan tried his first crepe (YUM!). We spent the remainder of the day relaxing. Sunday, we had to say goodbye to Breckenridge until next year! We can't wait!!! What a beautiful place!

Some of my favorite pictures from the trip:

























As far as wedding plans, we have not done much in that area. My parents did spend some of Saturday afternoon looking at different sites, so hopefully, when we go home next, we will have narrowed down the sites and finalized on one location! Yay!

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment