Thursday, April 16, 2009

Beautiful Bridesmaids.

I was taking a few moments of a mental break on this oh so wonderful transformer design I am currently doing (I bet you're jealous...haha!) to read a few of my favorite blogs. I came across the blog "Style Me Pretty," which has pictures and ideas for weddings. One of the feature weddings was of an Indian girl and an American boy (like Bryan and I!). I started scrolling through their pictures of their gorgeous wedding. (http://www.stylemepretty.com/2009/04/15/real-wedding-at-the-biltmore-estate-nisha-and-jay/). Their wedding ceremony was outside, and it was a traditional American ceremony so to speak. However, the bride brought some of her Indian heritage by having all the bridesmaids wear Indian saris! Check out below how beautiful they looked. It makes me think, our seven lovely bridesmaids are seriously going to be stunning in their saris come next June! (Mom, if you are reading this, I hope this helps you get an idea of how the girls will look!) :) I am so excited! Happy Thursday and much love.



1 comment:

  1. Omg it's so pretty, Shef! I'm sure the girls will love being a part of your culture! Saris are such a beautiful item!

    ReplyDelete