What a wonderful Easter Bryan and I had over the weekend. We spent all weekend with both sides of his family eating a LOT of awesome food and stuffing my mouth with jelly beans and chocolate. What's new! So, you can imagine how happy (and upset) my tummy and I were. Haha. Apart from the food, Easter is probably one of my favorite holidays because of the little munchkins. Bryan's cousin's two girls and Bryan's niece were the CUTEST little girls on their Easter egg hunts we had set up at Bryan's aunt and mom's houses. (See pictures below!) And, we got to see Shalin, otherwise known as little one, and Bryan's sister, Beth on Sunday in Columbia for lunch! What a great time we had! (See pictures below of me and my two favorite boys and the ladies of the family, we're missing Crystal.)
While we were at home, we went to Susie G's bakery to taste some oh so delicious cake samples. We absolutely LOVED LOVED the cakes we sampled. And the price was very reasonable-in fact, it was the cheapest price we had found so far in St. Louis. We were sold. However, we talked with Crystal, Bryan's sister-in-law, and she recommended a bakery in Troy, Sweets to Remember, which her and Brad used for their wedding. I remember their cake being delicious! So we called right away and found out for everything Susie G's bakery was offering, they were offering, but for much much less. So, our plan is next time we are in Troy, to make an appointment and visit the bakery. All in all, it was a successful, fun, and wonderful weekend! I can't believe how much we are getting finished and checked off our list! And, we still have a little over a year to go! I know we are both getting more and more excited about our wedding and being married! Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment