Monday, June 15, 2009

Congrats Michelle and Adam!

Let the wedding season begin! This weekend Bryan and I attended Michelle and Adam's wedding, which was an absolute blast! We got to see a ton of people from college! Probably one of my most favorite part of the wedding day was the ceremony. I would describe it as sweet, fun, funny, and emotional. Not to mention, Bryan and I sat in the balcony, which gave me the opportunity to take some neat pictures. Only if I had a better zoom on my camera! One day. My next favorite part beside seeing some of my best gals were the cupcakes. Yes, I ate more than one...can you blame me?! They were the best cupcakes I have had! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend. (Next weekend is Emily and CJ's wedding, which you can bet I will be posting some pictures of! I wasn't kidding when I said wedding season has begun!) Love.
















No comments:

Post a Comment