Thursday, June 18, 2009

Too Cute For Words.

I have been slacking on writing, but today I had lots to tell and post. For this post, my title pretty much sums up the pictures! Side note: I DVRed "Wedding Day" on TNT this week, and got to watch it yesterday before date night with Bryan. I know since I am getting married, I am wrapped up in watching and reading wedding shows and blogs. But, this show, being the season premiere, had a knot in my throat and tears in my eyes the last half of the show because of their remarkable story. She was in a bad car wreck, didn't know if she would live, was handicapped and unable to walk, and with God working miracles, healed her, and she had the wedding of her dreams all the while being able to walk down the isle! When it was over, I had that warm and happy feeling inside. Not to mention, they had the BIGGEST candy bar I have seen! It made my heart beat a bit faster just looking at how delicious it was! I am addicted, and can't wait until next week! Check out the happy couple and their AWESOME candy bar (pictures courtesy of TNT's Wedding Day show)!















As for the pictures, check them out! (The first is from Twig and Thistle, the next four from Snippet and Ink's blog and the quote is from Design Crush's blog.) Everyone who knows me, knows I have a MAJOR sweet tooth (the reason why we couldn't pass up on having a wedding cake!). If we ever renew our vows and have an outdoor wedding ceremony and/or reception, have birthday parties, and/or for a Saturday BBQ, I want to make these cute burgers (made of cupcakes and brownies) and fries (made of sugar cookies) below. The snow cone picture makes me think summer, carnivals, county fairs, and baseball games, which all are places I absolutely LOVE being especially with my honey! The other pictures are all ones that make me smile and feel happy inside especially the one with the guy holding the "Applause" sign and the expression on his face! The picture of the quote is the best way to end a week and go into a weekend! (Another side note: We are moving buildings at my work, and I am in the first move. Hence, why I made the "366 Days To Go" and this post today!) Love.










No comments:

Post a Comment