Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Congrats Jordan and Annie!

I was not kidding when I said I had a lot to blog about! This past weekend was...how do I put it... simply amazing! It was a weekend devoted to spending time with both of our families. This post is dedicated to Bryan's cousin, Annie and her new hubby, Jordan. Now, I must start off by saying Bryan and I had tickets to the Coldplay concert in St. Louis-we LOVE Coldplay! After we bought the tickets, we found out about Annie's wedding causing us to sell them to a friend. I will say the wedding was worth every minute of being in attendance to the concert. (It might help that we saw them already once this year.) Their wedding was beautiful last Friday afternoon, but in my opinion, you can never go wrong with an outdoor wedding! I remember the whole night being an absolute blast. I told Bryan when we were getting ready to go how much I adored his family. There is never a boring moment b/c everyone is always doing something to make you laugh or just having fun! The celebration did not stop at the reception. It continued on at the Himmel household, which only got better as the night progressed! Opening presents Saturday morning was a great time as well. I, for one, will say Annie was glowing with happiness, and it made my heart bubble with happiness! You might notice a tequila bottle in one of the pictures. Let's just say that little bottle made for some of the best entertainment the night before! Another plus to their wedding was I got to use my camera. I definitely learned some things, but I am pretty pleased with how the pictures turned out for the most part! After the wedding, we made a stop at little Izzy's first birthday party at a park in Troy! I don't have words to describe how cute this little girl is. Take my word for it when I say she just is. Love.




No comments:

Post a Comment