Monday, July 27, 2009

Main Street St. Charles.

Oh do I have some catching up to do on here. On my last post, I mentioned I would comment on the new Harry Potter movie that came out. I know there were many that loved the movie. However, as an avid reader of all the books, I was not as impressed with the sixth movie. Please do not get me wrong. I thought it was good, but not as good as some of the past Harry Potter movies. I know there was a lot that happened in the sixth book, and to cram it all in one movie that was long to begin with, would have been hard. However, I wish they would have included some of the major details they did not include in this movie. On the flip side, I thought this one was hilarious. Martha and I sat by one another, and I think at one part of the movie (when Harry is a little happy), we could not stop laughing. I'm pretty sure we embarrassed Ryan and Bryan. I am hoping that splitting the seventh movie will avoid leaving out some of the important details.

Moving on, the engagement pictures were awesome; we were blessed with weather that is not heard of in the middle of July-70s and partly sunny! I know what you are thinking..."Whhhhaaaaattt." We were thinking the same. Bryan and I had so much fun with Kelly. Exciting news with Kelly: she is pregnant with her third child! I think it must be baby booming time because there are over a handful of people I know who recently got pregnant that are due in January and February of 2010. Anyways, I want to take a moment to tell everyone if you ever need a photographer, look into Kelly Manno! Bryan and I felt like we were on an adventure with her going all over St. Charles. She has an eye for this stuff because she would bring us to the neatest and most fun spots to take pictures. We will hopefully get those back in the next month or so, so be on the look out for them. I know we both are very excited to see them!

Afterwards, we decided to ventured around Main Street since we never get a chance to enjoy that part of town. Not to mention, it gave me a chance to take my new camera out and play with it. It was so much fun. We had breakfast in this cute coffee shop and some ice-cream later on. I love places that look like Main Street. We ventured into some of the antique shops and found some neat things. I would love to live in that part of town.

Here were some of the pictures I took. Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment