I wish I was still at the Lake. For the three days I was there, I forgot about everything that has been going on in our lives. The calm voice of the Lake, the laughter heard from every woman there, and the cute faces of the girls that I couldn't get enough of. What a great weekend it was. For the first time, Bryan's mom's side of the family decided to have our first annual "Girls Weekend." I cannot express how much fun it was to get away and spend some time with all the wonderful gals. There were aunts, nieces, granddaughters, daughter-in-laws, a future daughter-in-law, and mothers. Most of what I will always remember from this weekend is the laughter. It makes me smile every time when I think of how much we laughed that weekend. I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard that tears were strolling down my face. I've said it once, and I will say it again, but I am one lucky gal to get to marry into one heck of a family! Enjoy the pictures. Much love.






No comments:
Post a Comment