Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sneak Peak.

I cannot believe I have forgotten to write a post on this. For now, I will leave you all with a little teaser or I shall call it, a "Sneak Peak." Our AMAZING (that is an understatement) photographer, Kelly Manno, took our engagement pictures a few weeks ago. She posted some of her favorites from our session on her blog a week ago. Bryan and I don't even have a word to describe how in LOVE we are with them so far. We will be getting the rest sometime soon. Enjoy!

Engagement Pictures.

As for the weekend, hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I am starting my weekend early by going to see "The Ugly Truth" with a friend, and then I'm off to the Lake of the Ozarks with all the women on Bryan's mom's side of the family for a Girls Weekend. I am so excited! I have a feeling we are going to laugh a LOT and do some relaxing! I hope to catch up on reading my really good book "Belong to Me" and taking some more pictures! Catch you all next week where I will have some pictures up from the weekend! Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment