Monday, August 24, 2009

Ohhh I Wanna Take You To Jamaica...

This was me attempting to sing the Beach Boys song. If you have not guessed it, I shall tell you. Bryan and I have booked out honeymoon to Tower Isle, Jamaica! We are going to be staying at the lovely Couple's Resort where not only are they going to be able to accommodate to my gluten-free diet, but they offer a wide variety of activities including the Dunn's River Fall tour, a catamaran cruise, a couple's massage, trip to Margaritaville, horseback riding, and all the water sports you can think of! You can only imagine the excitement Bryan and I are already feeling. Our travel agent, Denise is a peach! She is going to make our life simpler by taking care of our honeymoon for us. Enjoy some of the pictures below of the Couple's Resort in Tower Isle.

September is giving me a lot to look forward to. We are going to Chicago with my parents to browse through some Indian stores and show Bryan the best parts of the Windy City. Not to mention my first Cardinal's game at the new Busch stadium (sad, I know) for my 25th birthday, a trip to Raleigh, North Carolina to see some of my best gals, and a family fun-filled weekend with Bryan's family for their big family reunion! Oh, how I love September! Be on the lookout for many more pictures and updates! Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment