You guessed right if you are thinking what I am thinking. Today marks 9 months and so many days until Bryan and I get married. No more double digits for our countdown. So much has been going on in both of our lives that I keep forgetting we are still in the wedding planning process and have so much to look forward to in 9 months and so many days. We are working right now on getting the little things accomplished. This week we hope to settle on a honeymoon destination and resort as well as transportation. We are meeting with the sweetest travel agent this Friday and discussing our options for our honeymoon! We will reveal next week where we are planning on going so stay tuned! The next big thing is to start working on our centerpiece idea and acquiring all the pieces we need for it. Besides wedding planning, we hope to have another weekend of fun and relaxation mixed in with reading and more photography! I have been feeling a bit sick lately, so hopefully some rest will cure it. I still can't believe how fast the months are going by until we are Mr. and Mrs. Lindsey! We cannot wait!
P.S. I told Bryan about yesterday being 10 months until our wedding day. Here is how our conversation went.
Bryan: "Should we celebrate the countdown like we celebrate the countdown for St. Pat's?"
Me: "What do you mean?"
Bryan: "You know...by going to the bar."
Me: "Oh dear. Maybe a wine bar?"
Bryan: "Sweet."
Haha. Ladies and gentlemen, this is why we are so great together! I love you, B! Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment