So, for this entire post, I am giving credit to my good friend, Emily! I think this idea for table numbers is brilliant, fun, and meaningful to use for our wedding. Also, I should give credit to Mrs. Lovebird from www.weddingbee.com (awesome, awesome wedding website thanks to Emily again) who has given us the idea of "DIY Table Numbers!" So, as you all know, Bryan and I live in KC, but home is StL to us and always will be. Now, how awesome would it be to take pictures at all our favorite places in KC and in StL during the spring and summer, place numbers over the pictures, and then use them as our table numbers rather than having someone else do them. It's fun, easy, crafty, and a fun thing for Bryan and I to do together! We can take the pictures to a nearby Walgreens or Target to get developed for cheap, and go to Micheal's to get the supplies. I am LOVING this idea! Plus, it gets to show the fun and goofy side of Bryan and I. I haven't asked my dad yet, but hopefully, he can take the pictures in StL since he is AWESOME at it! And, we can have a friend (Martha...she LOVES taking pictures) or have my mom and dad come for a visit up here and take them in KC (we can show them lovely KC while we are at it). I have posted some pictures below to give an idea! Thanks again, Em!!! Love.




No comments:
Post a Comment