Tuesday, March 10, 2009

They Said Yes Part II

I wish Mother Nature would grace us with the lovely weather we were blessed to have last week! All day, in KC, it has been rainy and gloomy, and to our luck will be getting colder. But, I know Spring is bursting with excitement to show up and stay for awhile, so I will remain patient waiting for the lovely weather again! Hopefully, it is warm enough on Saturday for the St. Pat's parade in StL! I can't wait!!!

Cute fiance's groomsmen have all said YES! So, we officially have our wedding party. We do need to ask the ushers (who will each be one of our cousins), the flower girls (yes plural, we have too many cute munchkins to only choose one...plus they are the same age and will be four for our wedding!), and the ring bearer (who we still need to determine). Ok, so we almost have our wedding party! Haha.

Here are the groomsmen:

Best Man: Zac Mansker (Bryan's best friend from Troy)
Groomsman: Brad Lindsey (Bryan's brother)
Groomsman: Shalin Shah (My brother)
Groomsman: Jared Himmel (Bryan's cousin)
Groomsman: Sean Mahonney (Fraternity brother)
Groomsman: Dan Shelton (Fraternity brother/My big brother in Omega Sigma)
Groomsman: Ehren Leonberger (Fraternity brother)

We are going to have such an awesome wedding party!!! I can't wait! These guys mean the world to me and are like my big brothers (except for Shalin and Jared who are younger but they play the role), so to have them in our wedding party is just wonderful! Everyone of us is silly, crazy, goofy, and unpredictable, so I can only imagine the party bus ride, the pictures, and the HUGE dance party we are going to put on after dinner is over that evening! Bryan and I are very lucky to have such awesome friends and family!!! Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment