Monday, March 9, 2009

Wishing and Waiting.

It's gloomy and cold outside, so I am "waiting and wishing" for the warm weather to grace us with its presence again! I can't wait for summertime where I can read and do my homework outside on the patio or in the park! I haven't had a chance to write in quite some time...not doing good on holding to "writing three times a week." Oops. The weekend was wonderful. We hung out with some friends at a neat bar in downtown Saturday night and Sunday, we had our date day; we saw Slumdog Millionaire-great movie and afterwards went to the Melting Pot for happy hour! I did a lot of studying this weekend seeing as I have a test this Thursday in biology...ew! Please do a prayer for me that day...we are expected to know NINE weeks worth of material. Lovely. Thankfully, I have an awesome fiance who is willing to come over every night to help me study! I'm sure he could take the test after the studying we are about to embark on...too bad he couldn't. Tests = high anxiety for Shefy. Haha. Only two and half more years to go! YES! I keep telling myself it will be worth it when it's over b/c I will be married and where I want to be in my career! It helps when I go on Mondays to the elementary school where I mentor...makes me realize why I am doing this even if it is going to be tough. :)

Not much has been going on in the wedding area. We are going home this weekend and possibly the next (to attend a bridal show...my first!). I'm really excited about this weekend! We are going to be celebrating St. Pat's in StL (so different from Rolla's celebration...haha) with some of our best friends, so I can't wait! Plus, I get to see the women of Bryan's mom's side on Sunday for Kelsey's bridal shower, so I am super excited about this as well! I love wedding stuff...always a happy occasion!

I wanted to post some of these pictures I found from the Bride's Cafe and Snippet and Ink's blogs of nifty/creative/cute wedding pictures! Happy Monday! Love.









No comments:

Post a Comment