skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Must Haves.
I recently received a "Friends and Family 30% Off Entire Purchase" coupon through email from one of the girls for Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Gap. Now, for all my readers out there, take a moment to take a deep breath, I have not shopped since Black Friday. This is big seeing shopping is one of my loves in life...Bryan is the first, no worries. Anyways, this Friday, I am rewarding myself for a hard week at work and studying for my biology test (which I should be doing now...oops) and go for a small shopping trip to Old Navy! Here are some of my favorite finds I came across that I have my eye on! The yellow dress I found on Victoria Secret's website, but for cheaper at Old Navy, I would like to wear for one of our engagement pictures outfits. The other dress and flats I am just in love with the colors, but we'll see when I get there. For now, I can daydream about shopping on Friday! Wish me luck as I get back to studying tonight and taking this lovely test tomorrow after work! Much love.


No comments:
Post a Comment