skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Future Glimpse Part II.
I might be a blogging queen this week b/c I have come across a lot I want to share. But, I will spread it out over the week! Earlier Tuesday, I had put pictures up of an Indian-American wedding I had seen on The Bride Cafe's blog. She happen to place more photos of their wedding I had to share! And, through their photos, I found out they did an American ceremony (like we are doing) as well! He even changed into a tux like "Cute Fiance" wants to, and she remained in her Indian outfit like I want to! How great to see that all of this is possible! I really loved the picture of her mom shedding some tears. I know how emotional I am, but where the heck do you think I get my emotions aka tearing up ALL the time from...BOTH of my parents. I can't imagine how much they will be crying that day as I will (but I know it will all be happy tears!). I just hope "Cute Fiance" (I love it) is not overwhelmed with the emotions my family and I will have! Haha. I cannot wait to see how our pictures turn out. Indian weddings are filled with rich, bold colors, which end always in beautiful photographs! And, I shall mention, we have finalized our wedding colors to pink and green (like originally planned) with a hint of orange! I think they will look gorgeous! I can only imagine the bridesmaids and my bouquet with those colors. Enjoy the pictures! I'm sure another post will be coming very soon. Love.





No comments:
Post a Comment