Not much has been going on lately in the wedding planning department. Until my parents have found a few ceremony/reception sites they want narrowed down, we won't be able to do much. Although, my dad put Bryan and I incharge of investigating cake and transportation prices. Bryan found a great company, which has a party bus to hold either our wedding party+us or our wedding party+their dates+us. We're not sure what we want to do on that yet. It would be great to have their dates come with us, but it comes down to how much we can spend on transportation. I don't think we will worry about that until we have to start booking the party bus! But, I am excited they have party buses to hold either sceniro.
As far as bakeries, we found a great bakery (after about 20 phone calls between the two of us), Wedding Wonderland, which will do it for a reasonable price. We figure of the 250 guests, about 200 would eat cake, since we will have other deserts available as well. Bryan and I finalized what design we are wanting...I posted it on a earlier post. The picture is below; simple, elegant, and probably will taste a lot better without the fondant frosting-my take: if we are spending money on cake, and we might be left with the leftovers, why not choose something that will taste wonderful! The bakery will charge $1.55/serving, 4-tiered cake, each tier can be a different flavor (ex. chocolate, strawberry, white, etc.), and with delivery/set-up, the cost will come out to be around $450 max. How awesome?! We read on the Knot some reviews of past and current brides using this bakery, and how much they loved it!
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment