I cannot believe it is already Monday. The weekends really do fly by! What a wonderful weekend though! I did get to see my first Monster Truck Jam...quite interesting. I can say Cute Fiance was in heaven! He told me he wishes he could drive one of those big trucks...he would be quite the handsome man out there. But, I would love to see him in one piece at the end of the day rather than worry about him flipping over in one of those monstrous trucks! Haha. It was a wonderful time. And, I got my nachos and snowcone, so I was one happy gal! Saturday, I wrote my English paper (my only school goal for the day) while watching Friends (seen every episode at least five time, but laugh and cry like it's the first...I LOVE this show!), ran outside (GORGEOUS day!) with Bryan, and finished the evening with wine while watching Rumor Has It (my pick) and Hellboy (his pick). Saturday=BLISS. I slept like a baby that night. Sunday, I did some yoga, studied a bit for Microbiology, went to see He's Just Not That Into You (not one of my favorites), worked out with Cute Fiance, and watched the Grammy's/Wedding Singer for the remainder of the evening. Coldplay won three of the seven awards they were up for, so that was exciting. And, their performance was awesome! I can't wait to see them again in July with Bryan and some of our good friends, Sus and Sean! It was the relaxing weekend I had been longing for, so it was wonderful!
I did talk to my mother yesterday for a bit about bridesmaid dresses. Apparently, my aunt in Atlanta has a designer who can design and make Indian dresses for the price range you ask of. So, I think we are going to do some fabric shopping one weekend when I am home. My mom is thinking pink and green dresses with some beading for six of the girls, and a pink and orange dress with some beading for Jess since she is my Maid of Honor! Fun fun!!! I can't wait. :) I love designing and picking out material.
Here is something I came across last week on Design Crush's blog and thought it was a good way to start this week. Cute and sweet. Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment