Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Something To Dream About.

My oh my! I sure have been quite the blogger in the past two days. I cannot help it. I'm finding wonderful blogs and ideas I want to share. You might remember the blog I posted yesterday of the Virginia wedding that would have been probably the kind of wedding Bryan and I pictured! Well, I came across Laurel Denise's blog today while eating lunch and absolutely love, love her work. She is a Virginia born gal who now lives in NYC as a jewlery and graphics designer! Talk about one of this girl's (me) dreams. How awesome would that be? It will happen one day...I'm just in the process of figuring out how and when. I should master one profession at at time. Haha. First of all, her wedding in VA was beautiful and makes me want to live there apart from CO. She had her bridal shower there...you have to see these pictures. What a cute, cute shower! Second of all, to be a designer in NYC working at Bryant Park and other places around the city is awesome! She has a really cute personality it seems and it shows in her work. And, I love how she refers to her fiance and now husband as "Cute Husband." Maybe I should start referring to Bryan as "Cute Fiance." Within her blog, I came across more designer blogs for wedding and other uses. I added them to my list of "Blogs I Am Lovin'."

From Decor8, I came across another Indian gal marrying a man from the islands. They're wedding must have been breathtaking from the colors and scenery as the pictures below show. Love.












No comments:

Post a Comment