Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Future Glimpse.

I was reading The Bride's Cafe blog, and I just had to blog about this! You would not believe what I came across...a wedding that will happen almost similar to Bryan and I's wedding! The photographer for their wedding, David Abel, was AMAZING, and you all can see just how rich the colors in Indian weddings are. For someone who wants an Indian white based dress more than a red based dress, her wedding dress was BEAUTIFUL and her bouquet is about the same colors I want for my bouquet! (For those of you who do not know, in the Indian custom, red is the traditional wedding dress color as opposed to white.) Wait until you see some of these pictures. All I can say is wow! Check these pictures out! More to come on flower bouquets I came across. Love.













































No comments:

Post a Comment