Having a passion for graphic design, I came up with the idea a few months back to design postcards to ask my best gals to be in our wedding. I posted the design I sent them, each one with a personalized message of what they mean to me and asking them to be a bridesmaid/maid of honor! And, they all received the postcards a week ago and said YES! My Lovely Gals Are (starting from who I have known the longest)...
Maid of Honor: Jessica Fazio
Bridesmaid: Bansi Shah
Bridesmaid: Beth Lindsey
Bridesmaid: Brandi Lindsey
Bridesmaid: Martha Leahy
Bridesmaid: Susie Phillips
Bridesmaid: Kari Sherman
I am so excited for these ladies to be a part of our wedding day! I wish I could have asked more of my best gals, but unfortunately, my mother thought I needed to cap it off somewhere. And, I guess twelve was not an ok cap. So, Bryan or shall I say, Cute Fiance, and I came to the number seven. Apparently, in both Catholics and Jains, seven is an auspicious number, and since everything in the Indian culture is done with good fortune, we are in good shape! I can't wait!!! It's surreal to think I am helping to plan this wedding, and less than 18 months from now, I will be getting married. I guess it will start to really feel real when the bridal showers, bachelorette party, and apartment hunting with Cute Fiance begins...all of which I am ecstatic for!
Nothing new other than staying busy with school, which is going great, so far! Kansas City is supposed to be getting some gorgeous weather the remainder of the week, so I plan on enjoying some of it outside! Maybe, I can start running outdoors again! Next post to come are centerpiece ideas. Very fun!
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment